segunda-feira, dezembro 13, 2004

----------------------------------------------------------

The thing you most hate is that you could not live without rage
Find out your destiny through the deep voices in your heart
Don’t try to patronize me and blame it on the age
Why cant I get it out?

Don’t judge me fuck you too
Be my friend and i´ll help you

You´re as bad as the other guys
Cheating, laughing telling lies
Maybe you´re just crazy…………

And yet you´ve got something I cant explain
Neither joy or pain
That makes me wanna get up in the moorning
But I don’t believe in fairy tales


1 Comentários:

Anonymous Anónimo disse...

Wow!!!

Foste tu que escreveste ? :o gostei... mesmo!
Devo estar a ficar doente... xD * *

4:08 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial